Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ten Year Old Outdoes Messiah

Today I there seemed to be an abundance of time, so I read blogs. The ones that caught my eye were posts about a kid gluing his hands to his bed to avoid school, and a dog stepping on a gun and killing his owner. Now I just cannot compete, dear reader. As much as I pour my life into my writing, it is just not possibly for me to be as interesting as that ten year old Mexican boy who just did not want to go to school. There may not be hope for me, but I will keep on keeping on for you, dear reader. To counteract the inexcitment of my life, I will try to incorporate stories I have read into my blog, as if they happened in my life. The line between truth and lies will be blurred, dear reader, but just know that your messiah knows no bonds. The TEKs that applies is 10. (B) identify areas where codes, laws, standards, or regulations may be required.

No comments: