Monday, January 28, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

Today is Monday, and I am sick. My mind is cloudy and my eyes can barely take the light coming of this computer screen. However, I am your savior from boredom and on a Monday, I feel like it is my duty to make sure you start your week off right. Therefore I have sacrificed my own well-being to enhance your life. I have no exciting stories, or breakthroughs in my recycling project, all I have is this keyboard and this screen to make magic. I am talking more about writing, than actually writing anything, but when you have as little to talk about as I do, there is not really any other way to do it. Now that I have written a fair amount with having actually said nothing, I will still not say anything and hope just seeing these words in this beautiful black ink and knowing they came from me, Whimsical Wyatt, will be enough to please you dear readers.

No comments: