Friday, January 18, 2008

The Messiah acts Messiah-y

If you are a loyal reader to my whimsical world, or even if you are just cruising through for the first time, please check the link to the McCallum computers blog in the sidebar. I do not need much help being your messiah, but we do need a lot of help to actually do something constructive. It is easy for me to talk a big game on this blog, but we are doing something big under the McCallum computers alias and we need help. Now if you do that then this blog will be able to stay a blog of empty promises while that one takes on the role of the more productive twin. I know you enjoy the way this blog seemingly blends doing nothing with a lot of words, so to keep that alive, please check up on McCallum computers. I appreciate your support, dear reader. For your loyalty you will once again your TEK of the day, 17. (B) describe a variety of careers available in computer technology.

No comments: