Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Messiah and Mrs. Tech Support

I received a phone number from Grande, so I started off the day by giving the me call. The conversation got off to an unconventional start when I had to ask if I was speaking to a real person, because those automated responses can sound so real sometimes. After that things picked up and the helpful women told me she would call me back with another number I can call, for someone that can really help us out. I thought this was great because i would not have to wait on hold, however it may have just been her way of rejecting me. I have received no phone call back yet, and with me being in school, our relationship may be in jeopardy. I could always call back tomorrow or some other time, but this lady was my friend, and that friendship seems to have come to a close. I guess sometimes you have to move on, dear reader, and this is just one of those times. Apparently it was not meant to be. The TEK that applies is 18. (E) identify employers' expectations and appropriate work habits. And I am sorry if I repeat a TEK but i have no idea which ones I have used.

No comments: