Friday, January 25, 2008

Business Time

Yesterday I was sparse on time, and gave a mediocre at best blog post. I apologize to you faithful reader who spent the day in depression due to me only writing an abysmal couple sentences. Now you can breathe easy though, for I will dedicate more time to blog from hear on out. The clock will never escape my grasp and time will never slip through my fingers and keep me from you. So on to the life of you messiah. Lately I have been making a lot of phone calls, to internet providers and such, during school. It just so happens that each time a different hall monitor pops up and tells me to get off the phone. I keep a buddy with me to explain to them what is going on, but it is unbelievable how many phone calls have been interrupted by a hall monitor just yelling. It can't be good for my credibility to be talking about helping my school, and then just hear yelling in the background. Anyway, I apologize for my posts seeming so professional. I am in the business call mode and can not switch gears. I also have a fear that somebody important I am contacting will read my blog, take my omnipotent voice the wrong way and cut our ties. If you read this important people, although all you faithful readers are important to me, please do not take it the wrong way. I agreed to be the blogging messiah in my second blog post and have never looked back. If you can not take it, I am sorry, but you can not stop the Messiah. I also am discontinuing the use of the TEKs. My teacher does not care, so neither do I. They may be back at some point though. Also if this title made you think of Flight of the Conchords, then I would liek to be a personal friend of yours, if not, you need to figure it out.

No comments: