Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wasteful Wyatt

Back to the bridge designer i spoke of in the past, there is a contest being held for different categories of bridges. One of the categories is least expensive bridge. Well, instead of competing in this I decided to make the bridge that was the biggest possible waste of money. The program limits the amount of pieces you use, but I designed a bridge that cost $95,000,000. To put that in context, the bridge that will win cheapest is about $100,000. Now My bridge is not attractive, and definitely not efficient, but nonetheless it works. Hopefully nobody ever will think a design like mine is a good idea. If so I will have a new cause to fight for. Until next time, dear reader, enjoy this beautiful quote from the TEKs, "apply the universal systems model to computer activities" (1.(A)). Ah, music to my ears.

No comments: