Friday, November 30, 2007

Saving lives

Sorry for no post yesterday, I was protecting my teachers life in the time I should have been blogging. He was on a ladder messing with some wires, and it happened to be right near my computer, so I took the responsibility of holding the ladder, and therefore securing his life. Judging by the surroundings and how high he was on the ladder, he surely would have suffered serious injury, possibly death without my supervision. Dear reader, you have never seen somebody hold a ladder like I held that ladder. Because of my braveness and dedication, our teacher is still alive. The tek that applies is 19. (A) Saving lives is more important than class work. If you were wondering if this is a real tek or not, all I am going to say is that the teks only go to number 18. Expect numbers 20 and up coming soon.

No comments: