Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Heart of Darkness

I am losing inspiration, dear reader. I cannot think of something interesting to write, and include something I learned in class and a TEK that applies. The public school system has drained me of all things creative. I know longer want to be a messiah nor do I feel i have the energy left to spread the word to the people. My kryptonite, came about in the class that started everything. Who would've known. There is really no TEK that applies to life, and therefore, no TEK that applies to this post, for my heart and soul are being poured out to you, dear reader, but conformity has gotten the best of me. 1. (A) apply computer technology to individual or community problems. Feed me motivation dear reader, because without your support I will be engulfed in the dark heart of public schooling. Do not let your prophet perish.