Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Endangered Angel

Now you can call me insensitive, but I have never been one to care about endangered species. That is at least, until today. Upon browsing national geographic pictures, as I tend to do daily, I came across a bad ass bear. Many were cool, but this one, especially in this picture, proves why it should hands down be the first endangered species saved. Here is what all the hype is about:



If you do not want to save this bear, than you are a terrible person. This is the spectacled bear and is the last of the "short-faced bears." I am going to turn myself from the blogging messiah to the endangered angel and I will save this bear. The spectacled bear will live. Mark my words, dear reader, I will save this species.
The teks that applies is 17. (D) identify characteristics of good leaders because I have established that I am a good leader because I am taking the initiative in saving this bear. Stay Classy reader.

No comments: