Thursday, November 8, 2007

True Trauma

Today we did a study review for our six weeks test in this class. Now this seems like a good thing that will benefit me, except it was 127 true/false questions and was structured such that the first 75 questions were all true, and the rest false. Putting true 75 times in a row is very frustrating. Feel my pain, dear reader, for the true/false question is an evil disciple of the wiki. Not really, they are really unrelated, but I hate both. That is what brings them together, and will ultimately lead to both of their demises. 4. (B) conduct research and experimentation in computer technology. Enjoy that gem from the TEKs reader. I just randomly picked that one, but every single thing written in the TEKs curriculum is pure genius so there you go. Now to somehow actually qualify this TEK, I guess i could say that a conducted research on the trauma brought on through 75 true answers in a row on a computer study guide.

No comments: