Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Quiz

1. I am writing a paper, keeping up with many online blogs, and blogging daily in my blog.
2. My paper is about electronic recycling, why it is important and how to do it.
3. I am writing this paper to begin critical thinking, and to help the community.
4. It must be double spaced, have 1 inch margins, have a header with last name and page number in the top right, you must use a legible font like times new roman or courier, and in the upper left-hand corner of the first page, list your name, your instructor's name, the course, and the date.
5. I am using MLA format because it is the standard for writing papers and will make my essay easily accessible to all readers.
6. The parts that were added to my paper yesterday were a bibliography and a section describing which parts of the TEKs apply to my paper.
7. I have learned how to maintain a blog, how to format pages by MLA standard, and how to keep up with the blogging world.
8. I want to learn how to use photoshop and other software i have little exposure to.
9. I need to keep in mind that i am talking to people who are like myself, and who will not listen to me if i am not interesting.
10. I did not understand how to format pages on zoho.

No comments: