Friday, October 5, 2007

New passion

I am still the blogging messiah, but i am now also a math enthusiast. In my quest of enlightenment, I came across something almost as great as the blog, almost. Calculus that is. Today, I used derivatives to find the slope of polynomials. Molding numbers to you hearts content, dear reader, is almost as blissful as blogging. But i have no time for this lallygagging. The wiki is still at large. How can ignorance be defeated when so many fall into its trap. Please, dear reader, hear my plea, think before you wiki, you will thank me for it later. If my absences from fighting wikis makes my posts sparse, makes sure to check out james junky, blogg'n jack, and joel, the other apostles of the blog.

3 comments:

jumpin jack said...

i can't understand this sudden love for math, since i think math sucks but i am ready and willing to fight the wiki in your absence

hello said...

thank you for helping to get the word out about my blog you are the best messiah yet

Unknown said...

thanks for talking up my blog wyatt, you are a true friend, that messiah thing is a little sketchy though