Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Costume Crisis

I hate Halloween. I was so excited for this year, I had a super tight costume of the burger king. The only thing better than watching that creepy guy on commercials, would be actually being that creepy guy in real life. However, the costume was swooped up by someone else leaving me with no costume. My other choices would be the Pillsbury dough boy, or the marshmallow man from Ghostbusters, but these costumes do not exist. I have no intent on making my own costume for it would not look nearly as good so I am now at a complete lose. And, dear reader, I have some bad news, I was told that i need to start including portions from the TEKs in my blog. Now the TEKs are the curriculum for classes in the state of classes and include all the fell good statements, like teaches children how to solve problems, and teaches children to work together and not discriminate. So to moralize this rant of a blog, a will close by saying that i will use the problem solving skills I gained from computer applications class to think of some way to get a sweet costume for Halloween.

No comments: