Monday, October 29, 2007

The Messiah Goes to College

Sorry for my absence, dear reader, for I have been confronted with conformity. While the blog is my passion, my life, college is a looming barrier. Society seems to believe one must go to college to better their lives, while I believe one must just blog. Anyway, i gave in to peer pressure, and was on college visits for the last couple of days. I visited the University of Pennsylvania, Carnegie-Mellon, Boston University, and Lehigh. After the visit, i realized college is not a waste, for it is a new civilization to enlighten with the will of the blog. I will enter the heart of darkness and bring the blog to the savages who have lived their life without meaning. Wish me luck, dear reader, for my task is not easy. But nothing is to difficult for the blogging messiah.

No comments: