Thursday, March 20, 2008

Power Walking Women

For my project, there is a certain woman (who will remain unnamed) who I need to talk to about getting a drive going. It just so happens that during this period, the period I want to talk to her, she leaves her office and takes a walk around the school everyday. She does it with another teacher. But they do not just walk. They power walk. And they look pissed while they do. I have never seen them speak to each other, or smile, they just grimace and walk. I knew I was supposed to talk to her, and they walked right by me today, but I could not do it. She was far to intimating. Moral of the story is, if a woman is power walking, let her be. I made the right decision and hope you do the same. My weekend starts today, dear reader, so I will be ghost for the next couple of days. But soon we will meet up again. Until then, dear reader.

No comments: