Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Call Upon Thee...

If you are a faithful reader, you remember the Computers for All project I was working. Along with some companions, we set a goal of getting computers those without them in the McCallum district. You may have thought that this prolonged silence about it meant I gave up, I retired my messiah alias so you believed I know longer wanted to enhance lives. If I no longer wanted to enhance lives, I would not longer write this blog. I am still deep in this project and have just made great strides. As early as this week, we are going to distribute our first computers. This is a monumental moment and You dear reader are here to witness it. Look forward to how it turns out in future blogs, but I until then get excited. We do not need computers from the public yet, but soon we may so spread the word. Make giving computers to me the new iphone. Having an iphone is cool, donating a computer should be just as cool. Think about it. Let the settle in and then like the disciples did for Jesus, spread my omnipotent word to the average man.

No comments: