Monday, February 18, 2008

You Can't Stop Monday

I lied to you, dear reader. I told you I would have a joke for you on Monday, to brighten your day. However, I do not. I realized I am just not funny enough to think up and relay a joke to you. I also felt like I would have cheated you by just finding a joke. So now you get nothing but a bad case of the Mondays. It is for the better though. There will never not be Mondays, but there will not always be the chance to enter my Whimsical World by reading my blog. For I will move on, my blog long forgotten like an inferior Woody doll to the Buzz Lightyear of life that will take over. So to help you cope with Mondays forever, I decided to help you not deal with Mondays now. Not give you a false sense of security that I will just rip from you later. I am sorry for the bad news, but Monday is Monday and it sucks. That is all.

No comments: