Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back For The Last Time

I have been gone for quite some time. Exploring the great unknown, traversing the sea of knowledge I needed to fulfill the prophesy. See much has happened since my blogging world was turned upside down and thoughtlessly abandoned by me. Yet I had no choice. Now that I am back, I must sadly inform you that school ends next week and i will hang up my blogging cleats for the final farewell on Tuesday. I will use the four days I have left to blog to recap the top four something that I will think of. My last act as your messiah will be to bless you with this countdown along with other priceless gems of knowledge to help you cope with the abyss of nothingness your heart will be without me. Even in my abandonment, I will not abandon you, dear reader.

No comments: