Friday, December 7, 2007

Spluch

If you read blogs, read spluch. I debate daily whether or not it is honest, but it never ceases to amaze me. The writing does not even need to be quality, the topics are so far out there, that usually the pictures alone make my day. It is the exact contrast to this blog. Will I usually talk about nothing, I woo you with my wit and control of the English language, spluch uses interesting topics and no more to enhance my day, everyday. If you want to live a full life, I suggest you give it a shot. The tek that applies is 3. (B) use desktop-publishing software to create a newsletter. This is so, because I know my life is like the news to you dear readers. Without the news you will be lost, without me you would be lost as well. That is all for today. Stay classy, dear reader.

No comments: