Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Returning to a Previous Point

I am going to return to a theme previously written about. A couple of days ago I mentioned how asking somebody about character is not a good way at all to find out about their character. This blog is my thoughts straight to writing, after writing that I had a conversation about it. It just strengthened my opinion that receiving the perfect answer on why someone should be respectful, does not mean that person is respectful. The reason for this is, the people who do not have qualities, are given lectures on those qualities the most. The kid in school who is thew least accepting is the one that gets a talking to about why he should be accepting the most. Now when you ask him why being accepting is important, he will just feed you everything he was told from the ample times he was punished for it. Has he learned? No, its just too easy to lie about character questions. If you read this and disagree, please prove me wrong. The tek that applies is 15. (B) use binary and hexadecimal numbering systems.

No comments: